1. Liheng Xu, Sudan Wang, Jiawen Zhou, Honghong Deng, and Ray L. Frost, Column adsorption of 2-naphthol from aqueous solution using carbon nanotube-based composite adsorbent. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018. 335: p. 450-457.
2. Zhongmiao Wang, Liheng Xu, Changli Qi, and Cheng Zhao, Fabrication of MWCNTs-polysulfone composite membranes and its application in the removal of bisphenol A. Materials Research Express, 2018. 5(6): p. 065101.
3. Liheng Xu, Zhongmiao Wang, Shian Ye, and Xiaoyu Sui, Removal of p -chlorophenol from aqueous solutions by carbon nanotube hybrid polymer adsorbents. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 2017. 123: p. 76-83.
4. Liheng Xu, Jinsong He, Yang Yu, and J. Paul Chen, Effect of CNT content on physicochemical properties and performance of CNT composite polysulfone membranes. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 2017. 121: p. 92-98.
5. Ming Zhang, Li Heng Xu, Sang Soo Lee, and Yong Sik Ok, Sorption of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) by dietary fiber extracted from wheat bran. Chemical Speciation & Bioavailability, 2016. 28(1-4): p. 13-17.
6. Liheng Xu, Jinye Li, and Ming Zhang, Adsorption Characteristics of a Novel Carbon-Nanotube-Based Composite Adsorbent toward Organic Pollutants. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2015. 54(8): p. 2379-2384.
7. Liheng Xu, Ming Zhang, and Lifang Zhu, Adsorption–desorption behavior of naphthalene onto CDMBA modified bentonite: Contribution of the π–π interaction. Applied Clay Science, 2014. 100: p. 29-34.
8. Liheng Xu, Ming Zhang, and Feng Chen, Construction of CNTs-based composite adsorbents and their adsorption capacity. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 2014. 34(6): p. 1443-1448.
9. Liheng Xu and Ming Zhang, Construction of carbon nanotube-based microcapsules by self-assembly. Environmental Chemistry Letters, 2014. 12(2): p. 359-364.